- Will develop a comprehensive plan for the integration of services for low-income children and families, and for schools with high concentrations of poverty
- Will apply a developmental model from birth through college and workforce
- Will revitalize the existing policy infrastructure to implement the comprehensive plan
Committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting locations, dates, and times are posted on the Delaware Public Meeting Calendar and the Solutions for Delaware Schools Calendar. All meeting minutes will be posted upon approval of the committee.
- May 23, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- April 25, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- March 21, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- February 22, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- Meeting canceled due to weather January 25, 2015 Meeting Agenda
- December 14, 2015 Meeting Agenda
- November 16, 2015 Meeting Agenda
- October 26, 2015 Meeting Agenda
- September 28, 2015 Meeting Agenda
- May 23, 2016 Minutes
- April 25, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- March 21, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- February 22, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- December 14, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- November 16, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- October 26, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- September 28, 2015 Meeting Minutes
Tim Foxx, Co-chair
President and Chief Executive Officer, Communities in Schools Delaware
Jackie Jenkins, Ed.D., Co-chair
Education Advisor, Office of the Mayor of the City of Wilmington
Michelle Taylor, Co-chair
President, United Way of Delaware
Dawn E. Alexander, M.Ed.
Preschool Expansion Coordinator, Colonial Early Education Program (CEEP)
Co-Chair, Delaware Early Childhood Council and Rodel Foundation of Delaware
Patricia Belle-Scruggs, M.Ed.
Director, Regulatory Compliance, Boys and Girls Clubs of Delaware
Superintendent, Colonial School District
Adriana Bohm, Ph.D.
Red Clay Consolidated School District School Board, Parent Expert, Wilmington Education Advisory Committee
Vi Cade, Ed.D.
Senior Director, Secondary Education, Christina School District
Executive Director, West End Neighborhood House
Nikki Castle, Ph.D.
Wilmington Education Advisory Committee
Divison Director, Division of Prevention & Behavioral Health Services
Teacher, Bancroft Elementary School, Christina School District
Executive Director, Big Brother, Big Sister
Education Associate, Alignment and Professional Development, Office of Early Learning, Delaware Department of Education
Retired Educators for Academic Development
Executive Director, Kingswood Community Center
Harold "Butch" Ingram
Principal, Bancroft Elementary, Christina School District
President and Chief Executive Officer, Boys and Girls Club of Delaware, Inc.
Executive Director, Latin American Community Center, Inc.
Patti Miller, MPP
Population Health Specialist, Nemours Children's Health System
Chief Executive Officer and President, Children & Families First
Terrance Newton, Ed.D.
Assistant Principal, H.B. duPont Middle School, Red Clay Consolidated School District
Academic Dean, Shortlidge Academy
Deputy Chief of Staff for Fiscal and Operations Management, City of Wilmington
Director, DE CTE and STEM Office, Delaware Department of Education
Gwendolyn Sanders, Ed.D.
Chair, Wilmington Early Learning Council
Cara Sawyer, J.D.
Deputy Principal Assistant, Office of the Secretary, Delaware Department of Services for Children, Youth and their Families
Title I Coordinator, Red Clay Consolidated School District
Director of Instructional Advocacy, Delaware State Education Association
Executive Chairman, Innovative Schools
Teacher, Warner Elementary School, Red Clay Consolidated School District