- Redding Consortium for Educational Equity: Interim Recommendations for State of Delaware FY22 Budget, submitted December 28, 2020.
- Watch the Redding Consortium Virtual Press Conference on the interim recommendations, hear extremely powerful messages from educators, community leaders, and legislators.
- Review the Redding Consortium virtual press conference presentation.
- Status of Wilmington Education for the 2018–2020 School Years Data Report (2021)
- Redding Consortium for Educational Equity Annual Report (2021)
- Data Brief: Educational Opportunity Disparities in Delaware, 1992–2019 (2020)
- Redding Consortium for Educational Equity Annual Report (2020)
- Status of Public Education for City of Wilmington Students 2017–18 School Year Data Report (January 2020, revised March 2020)
- Executive Summary: Status of Wilmington Education for the 2018–2020 School Years Data Report (2021)
- Redding Consortium One-pager in Spanish (2021)
- Statement of support for House and Senate Bills geared towards education equity (2021)
- Timeline of minimum state actions needed for compliance in the Delaware Education Funding Lawsuit Settlement (2021)
- Public Comment and Question Response Document (2020)
- Redding Consortium for Educational Equity One-pager (2020)
- Defining, Measuring, and Monitoring Equity One-pager (2020)
- City of Wilmington Public School Locations and District Boundaries Map (2020)
Education Equity & Funding Resources—Delaware
- Statement on the state education equity lawsuit settlement(2020)
- DEO and NAACP statement on state education equity lawsuit settlement (2020)
- Full settlement agreement–state education equity lawsuit settlement (2020)
- Redding Consortium Delaware Public Education Funding 101 Presentation
- Referendum Cycle Graphic
- Delaware School Finance 101 Presentation
- A Focus on Funding, Presentation by Dan Rich and Chris Kelly, IPA, UD (2019)
Education Governance Resources—focusing on Wilmington, Delaware
The section of the “Resources” page lists reports and books produced by groups that have specifically addressed redistricting and/or education governance. Most of these resources reference Wilmington and Northern New Castle County, Delaware.
- Vision Coalition of Delaware
- Wilmington Education Advisory Committee (2015)
- Wilmington Education Improvement Commission (2015)
- Mayor’s Youth, Education and Citizenship Strategic Planning Team (established but issued no formal report, 2014)
- The People’s Report: The Link Between Structural Violence and Crime in Wilmington, Delaware (2013)
- Wilmington Education Task Force (2008)
- Hope Commission (2006)
- They Matter Most: Investing in Wilmington’s Children and Delaware’s Future (2001)
- Children Matter Most: Investing in Wilmington’s Children and Delaware’s Future, Report to the Wilmington City Council and Mayor James M. Baker (2001)
- Neighborhood Schools Act 2000
Please email Haley Qaissaunee, email@example.com, if you have reports or resources to add to our page.