Currently, this page lists reports and books produced by groups that have specifically addressed redistricting and/or education governance. Most of these resources reference Wilmington and Northern New Castle County, Delaware.
Please email Haley Qaissaunee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reports and resources to add to this list.
- They Matter Most: Investing in Wilmington’s Children and Delaware’s Future (2001)
- Children Matter Most: Investing in Wilmington’s Children and Delaware’s Future, Report to the Wilmington City Council and Mayor James M. Baker (2001)
- Hope Commission (2006)
- Wilmington Education Task Force (2008)
- The People’s Report: The Link Between Structural Violence and Crime in Wilmington, Delaware (2013)
- Mayor’s Youth, Education and Citizenship Strategic Planning Team is established but issued no formal report (2014)
- Wilmington Education Improvement Commission (2015)
- Wilmington Education Advisory Committee (2015)
- Vision Coalition