- Redding Consortium for Educational Equity: Interim Recommendations for State of Delaware FY22 Budget, submitted December 28, 2020.
- Watch the Redding Consortium Virtual Press Conference on the interim recommendations, hear extremely powerful messages from educators, community leaders, and legislators.
- Review the Redding Consortium Virtual Press Conference presentation.
- Redding Consortium One-pager in Spanish (June 2021)
- Statement of support for House and Senate Bills geared towards education equity (March 2021)
- Timeline of minimum state actions needed for compliance in the Delaware Education Funding Lawsuit Settlement (February 2021)
- Data Brief: Educational Opportunity Disparities in Delaware, 1992–2019 (October 2020)
- Public Comment and Question Response Document (October 2020)
- Redding Consortium for Educational Equity Annual Report (May 2020)
- Redding Consortium for Educational Equity One-pager (May 2020)
- Defining, Measuring, and Monitoring Equity One-pager (May 2020)
- Status of Public Education for City of Wilmington Students 2017–18 School Year Data Report (January 2020, revised March 2020)
- City of Wilmington Public School Locations and District Boundaries Map (February 2020)
Education Equity & Funding Resources—Delaware
- Statement on the state education equity lawsuit settlement from Senator Lockman and Representative Chukwuocha (October 2020)
- DEO and NAACP statement on state education equity lawsuit settlement (October 2020)
- Full settlement agreement–state education equity lawsuit settlement (October 2020)
- A Focus on Funding, Presentation by Dan Rich and Chris Kelly, Institute for Public Administration, University of Delaware (2019)
- Delaware School Finance 101 Presentation
- Redding Consortium Delaware Public Education Funding 101 Presentation
- Referendum Cycle Graphic
Education Governance Resources—focusing on Wilmington, Delaware
The section of the “Resources” page lists reports and books produced by groups that have specifically addressed redistricting and/or education governance. Most of these resources reference Wilmington and Northern New Castle County, Delaware.
- Vision Coalition of Delaware
- Wilmington Education Advisory Committee (2015)
- Wilmington Education Improvement Commission (2015)
- Mayor’s Youth, Education and Citizenship Strategic Planning Team (established but issued no formal report, 2014)
- The People’s Report: The Link Between Structural Violence and Crime in Wilmington, Delaware (2013)
- Wilmington Education Task Force (2008)
- Hope Commission (2006)
- They Matter Most: Investing in Wilmington’s Children and Delaware’s Future (2001)
- Children Matter Most: Investing in Wilmington’s Children and Delaware’s Future, Report to the Wilmington City Council and Mayor James M. Baker (2001)
- Neighborhood Schools Act 2000
Please email Haley Qaissaunee, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have reports or resources to add to our page.